Price per person for 2017
- Based on double occupancy $3,100.00, plus $465.00 (HST), Total $3,565.00
- Based on single occupancy $3,500.00, plus $525.00 (HST), Total $4,025.00
- An initial deposit of 20% per person is due at the time of booking.
- Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the departure date.
- If bookings are made less than 30 days prior to the departure date, payment in full is required.
- Accommodations in fine quality local hotels
- All ground and boat transportation
- All breakfasts and lunches
- Experienced naturalist guide
- All Admissions
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Transportation to and/or from Newfoundland is not included in the package price. We can assist you to book a flight from your home city to St. John's, Newfoundland for the Newfoundland Experience Tour.
Please proceed to Request Newfoundland Adventure Tour to book a tour or request additional information. When we receive the completed contact form, a Classic Canadian Tours representative will contact you.
Terms & Conditions
Classic Canadian Tours offers the Newfoundland product as an agent for Wildland Tours (operator).
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior and more than 1 day, 10 per% is non-refundable, plus any fees not recoverable by the operator.
- Cancellations one day prior or less, 50% is non-refundable, plus any fees not recoverable by the operator.
We recommend that our clients purchase travel/cancellation insurance to protect against sickness, injury or any other unforeseen circumstance that could lead to cancellation of the trip.
Classic Canadian Tours reserves the right to modify our tour Terms & Conditions at any time.